Cathy is a registered Hypnotherapist and Emotional Resilience Advocate who is passionate about helping people create change and feel the FREEDOM!
She feels privileged to be able to assist, educate and inspire people to find the inner resources that will enable them to become the best version of themselves.
Cathy uses the modalities of Resource Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming and Gestalt Therapy with counselling and psychology skills, providing a firm base ... to uncover the initial foundation of any concerns. Once understood, healing and change can occur, bringing the client the satisfaction they are looking for.
Cathy helps adults and children by actively listening, challenging their thoughts and exploring the possibilities in a safe and relaxed environment. She assists her clients in relieving a range of issues, including stress, anxiety, depression, anger, sleep disturbances, relationship problems, internal conflict, unwanted behaviours and limiting beliefs and Quit Smoking.
After completing her NLP Practitioner Certification in 2013, Cathy wondered why everyone didn’t know about it. As a single mother to teenagers and spending more than 10 years managing her own depression, she decided to study Hypnotherapy, which taught her new skills and coping strategies. She completed her Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills Training in 2015 and now shares her practical tools and strategies with her clients.
Building upon her vocation in the last decade, Cathy has become a passionate Emotional Resilience Advocate, using her knowledge and skills to educate people to unlock their potential and gain valuable tools to cope with everyday living as well as life’s unexpected curve balls.
Her clients and workshop participants gain confidence, improved self-esteem, motivation and purpose when discovering their unlimited potential, enabling them to grow emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically.
Cathy’s other interests and research include:
- mental health maintenance - to educate people in emotional resilience and to make mental health maintenance a priority. (Don't wait until problems snowball into something too big to handle)
- suppressed emotions and unspoken anxiety in the community, including Manxiety ( supporting and educating males and their families about anxiety)
- epigenetics and cellular memory, especially in relation to disease and dis-ease.
Cathy is passionate and confident in her quest to help others become happy on the inside AND the outside!
She runs a range of workshops, has a private practice on the Central Coast of NSW (Bateau Bay), one hours drive north of Sydney and provides her services in person and online. Read more
Membership of professional associations
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association
- Resource Therapy International
Education and training
Professional Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy - 2015, Hypnotherapy Training Australia
Clinical Resource Therapist - 2017, Resource Therapy International
NLP Practitioner Certification - 2013, QC Seminars
Belief Clearing Practitioner - 2019, Global Sciences Foundation
Further professional development and training:
* Family Constellation - 2108
* QPR Suicide Prevention Program - 2019
* Working with Children Check
* Police Check
* First Aid Certificate
Membership of Professional Associations:
* Professional Member of the Australian Hynotherapist Association (AHA)
* Member of Hypnotherapy Council of Australia (HCA)
* Member of Resource Therapy International (RTI)
Holds a relevant Working With Children Check
Cathy Jones’s studio location
Bateau Bay, NSW 2261 Australia