Jessica is a Kinesiologist passionate about bringing balance to peoples’ bodies by identifying their physical, mental and emotional blockages.
Using muscle testing and other techniques, Jessica works to access the subconscious, find the imbalances in people and determine a strategy to reinstate balance and reach their full potential.
Through Kinesiology and her own intuitive gifts, Jess was able to heal herself from her own trauma of broken family dynamics, domestic violence, addiction, perfectionism, ... imposter syndrome and over-achievement issues.
With a holistic approach to well being, Jess believes happiness and health comes when all parts of our self are in alignment.
She defines this as having:
- little to no stress in our body, mind, biochemistry or energetic pathways
- a contentment, lightness and joyfulness that inspires continued action towards our goals
- faith in the future that allows us to be present and;
- taking action that allows us to move peacefully through our life.
Jess helps clients to find clarity in their direction, supporting goal setting and goal clearing so they can move forward in life.
- reduce pain and tension and inflammation in the body; improve flexibility, movement, healing and functionality
- bring balance to the hormones in the body at all stages of life, improving fertility and reducing unwanted symptoms
- bring balance to the immune system, supporting more balanced allergen responses
- support the improvement of digestive and nutritional issues
- improve mood, reduce anxiety, heal old past traumas and build resilience for the future.
A creative at heart, Jess loves singing and performing, as well as nature and gardening, and strives for a sustainable lifestyle to protect the world around us. Read more
Membership of professional associations
Education and training
International Certificate in Professional Kinesiology Practice
International Diploma in Professional Kinesiology Practice
Holds a relevant Working With Children Check
Jessica Wiel’s studio location
East Gosford, NSW 2250 Australia