SoulAdvisor Virtual Services Checklist
Every client who connects with you, be it online or physically, it is important to ensure they have a consistent and amazing customer experience.
Creating an online connection and delivering a professional treatment may need a few adaptations to your service delivery, and will require you to be fully present. It is important to always maintain a client-centric focus and respond to any visual cues of confusion, discomfort or dis-engagement through your session. The key is to conduct your session as professionally as you would in your practice or clinic.
One of the many benefits of clients booking through the SoulAdvisor platform is that sessions are prepaid. This means that at the end of your session, you can simply focus on how the client is feeling, suggest any further practices to support them and recommend if appropriate a follow up appointment.
Here are a few other suggestions to ensure that your customer service is best practice:
A) Creating a professional atmosphere
- Be mindful of your overall setting and ensure it conveys an open, private, inviting and professional image. Things to consider - your background (what do you have on display - books, photos, flowers, etc); do you have a dedicated space to ensure no-one walks past or can hear you when you are speaking, and is there any sounds occurring outside or in your home that may need to be monitored or minimised.
- Ensure you have a fully charged computer with clear sound.
- You may want to invest in a set of headphones.
- Check that your internet connection is strong and reliable.
- Have all your reference materials, materials for note taking and other supporting tools handy, you do not want to be distracted.
B) Starting your session
- Always be punctual, make sure you are there ready to go at the time of the session. We recommend giving yourself a few minutes before the appointment to centre yourself and bring your full presence. As part of the SouAdvisor platform, you can allocate this as preparation time, in between all appointments.
- Always check in and greet your client by name, ask them how their day is, and create a welcoming environment. Being an online session, you may need to recommend in advance that they find a quiet, uninterrupted space, have a comfortable chair and a glass of water. You may also like to encourage them to turn their phone and email notifications on their computer off or on silent during this time.
- It can also be helpful to check that your client can hear and see you clearly. At this time it may also be a good idea to discuss a back up plan in case the service drops out.
- Make sure they are ready to move into session, before you start.
- If you have had a discovery call or received a pre-treatment registration form, replay what has been discussed and listen to what is being shared, things may have changed.
- Always start a session knowing what your client wants you to focus on, have clear and mutually agreed objectives and create a safe space for engaging dialogue.
C) During your session
- Once you have agreed what the focus of the session will be, you can now move into the session.
- Throughout the session, be attentive and mindful. When a client is in our hands, they can share many personal details and become vulnerable - we need to honour this sacred space that has been created.
- Take the time to listen and understand your clients health concerns and reason for coming to you.
- Importantly, keep comprehensive client notes and always handle this situation professionally, with discretion and sensitivity.
D) On completion of session
- Always check in before the sessions is about to complete that their concerns were addressed, ascertain if they are grounded, and ask how the treatment went.
- You may recommend items that they can take to support the treatment i.e. herbs, essences, meditation practices, physical exercises, etc - make sure these are documented, and send a follow up email with the details.
- Dispensing of herbs and supplements, PDF documents of practices or exercises can all be set up beforehand as part of placing systems into your practice.
- Often we forget to re-book a follow up session, and yet integration is key to success. A perfect time to suggest next steps, is on completion of the treatment - invite them to go back to the platform and book your agreed time and date.
- After the session, SoulAdvisor will prompt your client to leave a review - if you feel comfortable, encourage them to do so.
- Once the appointment has ended, ensure you document any key elements of the session and recommendations for any future reference.
- Always follow up with a phone call 24-48 hours after a treatment, especially if they are a first time client and/or a significant health was being addressed.