How to set up two-way syncing between SoulAdvisor and Acuity
Two-way syncing is constantly running in the background so that when a booking is added to one of your calendars (for example, Acuity), it updates and blocks off the time in your other calendars (for example, your SoulAdvisor calendar).
In order to do this, we will use Google Calendar as a bridge. There are two steps to set this up.
Step 1: Set up the two-way sync between Acuity and Google Calendar
- Login to Acuity
- On the left side, click on "Sync with other Calendars"
- Click on "Google Calendar" on the left side and then click on the "Connect to Google Calendar" button.
- Follow the prompts to finish the set up between Acuity and Google Calendar.
Step 2: Set up the two-way sync between Google Calendar and SoulAdvisor
- Login to your SoulAdvisor Calendar
- Click on "Calendars" menu on the right side > "Connect to calendar"
- Click on "Sign in with Google"
- Choose the account that you want to connect with.
- Select the calendars that you want to check the availability of and then click on "Done" to finish set up.
- It might take up to 10 minutes to sync for the first time between SoulAdvisor and Google Calendar.
- In order to make the syncing faster, we only sync the future bookings/appointments between Google Calendar and SoulAdvisor Calendars.
- The SoulAdvisor bookings/appointments will be synced to your main Google Calendar only.
- Cancellation and rescheduling are only possible through SoulAdvisor instead of the Google Calendar.
- The Acuity sync with your Google Calendar is dependent on Acuity's configuration.