How to get iCloud Calendar address on Mac in iCal format
Step 1: Sign in to your Apple ID preferences on Mac
Proceed to the next step if you already signed in
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sign In
- Enter your Apple ID and password, then follow the on-screen instructions
Step 2: Set up iCloud for Calendar on your Mac
Proceed to the next step if you already set it up
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID, then click iCloud
- Select Calendars
- To view calendars stored in iCloud, open the Calendar app. Choose View > Show Calendar List, then select the calendars you want to view in the iCloud section
Step 3: Get iCloud calendars address on Mac
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, place the pointer over the calendar’s name in the calendar list, then click the Share Calendar button
- If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose "ViewB" > "Show Calendar List"
- Select "Public Calendar"
- Right-click on the address > "Copy"
Now, you can share the calendar address in an iCal format with SoulAdvisor.