First Nations Cultural Training for Wellness practitioners
First Nations peoples free and one bursary available for others.
with Eve White , Jem Stone and special guest Yuin Elder Jrumpinjinbah
WELCOMING ALL HEALTH PRACTITIONERS
This 3 hour training includes [6pm - 9pm]:
1. What does it mean to practice on this ancient land?
2. Yaaning, normalising ceremony and creating real Acknowledgement of Country
3. Caring and connecting to Country and Community - Reciprocity
4. Exploring our own ancestry and cultural connections
5. Teaching with cultural awareness
6. Navigating the territory of cultural appropriation
7. Going deeper - songlines, totemic connection and aligning with natural cycles
8. What is traditional wellbeing - decolonising wellness and what that looks like
9.Touching on trauma in a safe place
10. Traditional wisdom for modern lives - Dadirri, Wayapa, Kanyini and We Al-li and Ngangkarri
>>> Whenever we mention First Nation, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island or Indigenous peoples
we are referring to all original tribal peoples from the continent now known as Australia <<<
Please be aware - this is an approximate description of content. We are offering a decolonised experience in the tradition of a Yaan which is highly dependant on who shows up for the event so the conversation will follow respectful attention to everyone's needs and state of understanding.
We provide a bursary position in all of our trainings for someone, in the spirit of reciprocity. Please apply here