Angkor Grace - an international opportunity for your association
At SoulAdvisor, we’re on a mission to heal our world. Our community is all about helping practitioners to amplify their reach and impact and supporting consumers to make evidence-based choices about their health and wellbeing.
We continue to work with our Industry Partnerships in order to ensure that our standards and offerings continue to be of service to our therapist and practitioner community. We are now opening this offer to associations that represent the many modalities we support and uphold here at Soul Advisor.
Please join us at 3.00pm on Wednesday 30 August online for an exploration of how your association might best engage with our newest global offering.
Our founder Elain Younn has recently opened the 5 star luxury resort Angkor Grace Residence & Wellness Resort which will be a global hub for practitioners and therapists providing integrated wholistic health and wellness.
This presents an amazing on-the-ground opportunity for associations and industry groups who are interested in coming together to support this project and run events, conferences, industry symposiums or retreats in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Arriving at this vision will first require a sense of connection to Angkor Grace and the coming together of our wellness community. We hope you will join us on the 30th to be introduced to this possibility.
SoulAdvisor’s new flagship Angkor Grace Membership Program will create a pathway of engagement for your membership.
Joining this program will afford your association members the opportunity to engage with a wider global therapist community and includes:
- 7 days of shared accommodation in a 5 star, luxury serviced apartment
- Nourishing meals created daily using locally sourced products (breakfast is all-inclusive throughout their stay as well as the choice of lunch or dinner)
- A 60 minutes massage and a 60 minutes yoga class of their choice
- Access to world-class resort amenities, including a bio filtered pool, jacuzzi, sauna, spa and gym
- A VIP industry rate of 15% off all wellness offerings
- Half day cultural experience (3.5 hours plus driver) from a selection of curated experiences
- The chance to extend their stay beyond the first week with a 15% discount on accommodation.
More about this fabulous offering, pricing and how it all works can be found here.
Creating a flow of highly qualified practitioners from Australia to Angkor Grace in Cambodia is our intention.
SoulAdvisor prides itself on strong standards and vetting. It is for this reason we would like to work with associations that uphold the efficacy of their professions as an even bigger place for the modalities they represent throughout the world.
We see this as a fabulous opportunity to strengthen our wellness community and work together to provide an exciting overseas working holiday opportunity.
We hope you will join us to talk more about this.