350 Hour Inspire Yoga Teacher Training is suitable for Yoga students who are either looking to deepen their yoga practise, or are interested in becoming a Level 1 accredited yoga teacher.
The course covers all aspects of planning a yoga class, human physiology, the business of yoga and the fundamentals of yoga therapy and more.
Our intention is to provide a safe space to guide you, challenge you and allow your practice to evolve to wherever your intentions are set. You’ll get time to know and understand your strengths and weaknesses as you step into your vulnerability with courage.
At the completion of 350 Hour Inspire Yoga Teacher Training you will:
- Confidently be able to teach Yoga in a variety of styles.
- Understand how to teach asana to a range of people.
- Understanding injury and how to modify accordingly.
- Understanding of prop use to assist students in postures.
- Know how to construct a Yoga class with appropriate sequencing and theming.
- Understand the musculoskeletal system, the plains and mechanics of movement and the key muscles used in the main Yoga postures.
- Have an understanding of the mind-body connection and how the tools of Yoga can affect and impact this connection and how to apply this in your own life and to your students.
- Apply the philosophy and subtle body principles of Yoga in your classes and your life
- Have an understanding of Yoga therapy Fundamentals, particularly understanding how Yoga can assist mental health issues
- Understanding of the business of Yoga
- ... and more
Pre-requisite: 12 month minimum yoga practice
Course commences 5 February 2023
Register by 31 January 2023 - space for 12 participants
Fees: $500 to secure your place $5000 by Jan 31st 2023 (total cost $5500)