How to set up two-way syncing between SoulAdvisor and Google Calendar
Two-way syncing is constantly running in the background so that when a booking is added to one of your calendars (for example, Google/Gmail), it updates and blocks off the time in your other calendars (for example, your SoulAdvisor calendar).
You can follow the below steps to set up two-way syncing:
- Login to your SoulAdvisor Calendar
- Click on the "Calendars" menu on the right side > "Connect to calendar"
- Click on "Sign in with Google".
- Choose the account that you want to connect with.
- Select the calendars that you want to check the availability of and then click on "Done" to finish set up.
- It might take up to 10 minutes to sync the first time for the sync between SoulAdvisor and Google Calendar.
- In order to make the syncing faster, we only sync the future bookings/appointments between Google Calendar and SoulAvisor Calendars.
- The SoulAdvisor bookings/appointments will be synced to your main Google Calendar only.
- Cancellation and rescheduling are only possible through the SoulAdvisor instead of the Google Calendar.