How does SoulAdvisor assist to grow my business?
Our purpose is through access, education and advancement of complementary therapies, to build a trusted community of complementary health practitioners where customers can seamlessly access services to improve their health and wellbeing.
SoulAdvisor has a dedicated, proactive marketing and communication team who manage the social media channels, create marketing and PR campaigns, produce consumer newsletters and work in multiple ways to promote the platform to ensure maximum reach.
The team also runs special events, such as virtual wellness forums or webinars, to further promote our practitioners.
We are continually working with aligned associations, industry bodies and marketing collaborations with the view to presenting a united, strong brand presence, and in doing so, raising the profile of your business, our collective and the industry as a whole.
Through our easy-to-use booking platform, well-researched and informative content, dedicated marketing campaigns and forums, and business support we continually build on ways for you to grow your business credibly while supporting those who seek your services.
To gain more visibility, here are a few options to consider.
- Follow, interact and share our social media posts, be it via: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube.
- Register to join our collective, and share our consumer or practitioner newsletters.
- Contribute to Your Sanctuary or share our content with your friends and family.
- Interact with like-minded practitioners in our dedicated Global Collective - Practitioner Facebook page.
- Be part of one of our upcoming forums - we are always open to hear topic suggestions.
- Encourage your clients to provide a review on our platform for your treatments and service offerings.
- Connect with clients over live chat to understand how best you can serve someone in addressing their concerns or help them progress on their wellness journey.
- Once approved, share your professional biography via own social networks ie. Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn, and tag @SoulAdvisor. You can use your own words or adapt the below template:
I have just joined SoulAdvisor today. They are a world-first, purpose-driven, emerging health and wellness company connecting qualified wellness practitioners to clients seeking their services, with a strong focus on evidence-based education on a diverse range of therapies, including <include your qualified therapy(s)>
<Suggested sentence in own words - how have you experienced the process? Or why did you join?>
Want to find out more, www.souladvisor.com.