This 3-day retreat invites you on a journey of self-compassion, where time to pause and breathe creates a ‘clearing’. Perhaps a remembering of what it feels like to be kind and open hearted, or a renewed energy, or a connection with your natural flow state, all whilst surrounded by pristine nature.
Your retreat facilitator Kendra Boone is a trauma sensitive yoga therapist who will be guiding you into natural healing states over your stay, so you’ll leave feeling calm and clear, and ready for the year ahead.
We'll be welcomed onto Yuin country by elder Aunty Glenda, sharing our stories in ceremony with deep respect for our collective wisdom.
• 3 nights’ accommodation at the relaxed and comfortable Murrah Dream Retreat,
• Choice of luxury twin Glamping Domes or shared rooms in the retreat home.
• All meals - delicious in house organic, gluten and dairy free, vegetarian breakfast, lunch, dinner, & afternoon tea, catered by Lynette Heydenrych.
• 2 optional trauma sensitive yoga classes per day, catered to all levels, including daily iRest Yoga Nidra meditation.
• Radical Self Compassion Workshop
• Saturday night Sound Journey in the exceptional Sound Dome by Heartsound, partnership of husband-and-wife musical duo, Vanessa Forbes and Steven Mazabow.
• Opportunity to practice Mouna – a period where you are in quiet non-speaking (after dinner to end of breakfast). Please let Kendra know if you decide to practice Mouna so accommodation can be planned.
• Relax & swim in the freshwater fresh ionized water infinity pool, share stories around the fire pit, meditate by the lilypond dam, or nature bathe in the grassy bush path to Bunga Lagoon and secluded Bunga beach.
• Welcome pack
• Loads of free time to do what feels good for you
Murrah Dream Retreat accommodation
Murrah Dream Retreat is set on 25 acres of pristine bush on the Sapphire coast 3 hours south of Canberra, and 6 hours south of Sydney. Only 15 minutes from the village of Bermagui, Murrah Dream Retreat is a peaceful haven away from the hustle of everyday life. Accommodation is relaxed and comfortable but the land upon which Murrah Dream resides is unquestionably the highlight. In the distance, Gulaga Mountain (the sacred women’s mountain) gazes upon us. The healing energy emanating from the land that holds space for rejuvenation, inspiration, meditation, connection to nature and self.
The program will vary according to the weather patterns and the vibe of the day. You are free to choose what rhythms suit you!
Please note that Yoga here, refers to all the traditional limbs, which includes asana (body shapes for embodiment), pranayama (life force movement through breath practices), pratyahara (bringing senses inward to settle), dharana (focusing mind), dhyana (meditation), and samadhi (connection to the whole or one).
Mouna or inner silence is offered and is a choice, between after dinner and after breakfast, to offer our minds and hearts deep silence and connection.
3pm - Arrival from 3pm
4.30pm – Welcome circle
6pm - Dinner
7.30 - iRest Yoga Nidra with Kendra
6.30am – Trauma Sensitive Yoga with Kendra
7.30am – Meditation at the Lily Pond
9am - Breakfast
10.30 – Welcome to Country with Aunty Glenda
1pm - Lunch
2.30pm - iRest Yoga Nidra with Kendra
3.30pm – Afternoon tea
Open space to be
6.30 - Dinner
6.30 am – Mindful Yoga with Ruth in the Dome
9am - Breakfast
10.30am – Beach walk and swim
2.30 – iRest meditation
3pm – Afternoon tea
4pm – WORKSHOP – Radical Self Compassion
6.30pm – Dinner
8pm – Sound journey with Vanessa and Steven
5.30am Sunrise Beach Yoga with Kendra
10.30am WORKSHOP - How to craft your own daily yoga practice
1.30pm closing circle
3pm Retreat closes
What to bring?
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Sometimes things don’t go to plan and in the current climate we will be as flexible as we can. Cancellations by you one month prior - A full refund (minus 10% admin fee) will be offered for cancellations 4 or more weeks prior to the event. Cancellations by you within one month prior - If cancellation occurs within one month of the start date no refund will be given unless a replacement participant can be found to take your place. In the case of a replacement participant being found, an admin fee of $200 will be charged. Disruption due to unforeseen circumstances - In the event the retreat is disrupted by unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund, minus 10% admin fee. Fees paid can be transferable to family and friends but not transferable to other course of offerings.
Wait list deposit To be on the waitlist, a $50 deposit will be requested and refunded to you if you are not offered a place if someone cancels. Retreat places may be offered right up to the retreat start, and you will need to be ready to arrive at short notice. The $50 is not refunded if you do not take the place offered.