SoulAdvisor Review Policy
Our global platform is built on trust. We ask that your reviews are informative, useful and honest. Below are the principles of what we look for in a review, and how they will be monitored to assist you to support our vision of being the world’s most trusted community of Traditional and Complementary (T&CM) practitioners where customers can seamlessly access services to improve their health and wellbeing.
Our review framework enables you to offer genuine and unbiased feedback as a way to acknowledge our highly qualified practitioners, share relevant knowledge and information to others who may be seeking our services, while interacting within our community standards and contributing to building trust within our global community.
By posting a review on the SoulAdvisor platform you agree to abide by our policy. We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or in part that violates our policy, Terms and Conditions, Content Policy, Community Standards and Website Usage.
What makes a good review
Reviews should be informative, share your personal experience and be unbiased.
A good review can be an acknowledgement of a great customer experience and may assist with the decision making process of others.
Reviews build trust when provided from a reliable source, and this often occurs when the review is relevant, useful and unbiased.
Below are guidelines to assist you with writing an impartial and honest review.
- Ensure your review is personal and written from your own first hand experience. To facilitate posting a review, you will be required to set up your own Client Dashboard on our platform.
- Do not include any clinical aspects such as the specific symptoms or the reason for seeking treatment; the specific diagnosis or treatment provided by the practitioner; or the specific outcome or the skills or experience of the practitioner either directly or via comparison.
- Make sure that all details shared are relevant, useful and easy to read.
By posting a review, you agree to abide by our review policy. We reserve the right to remove or not approve a review in whole or in part that violates our content policy, community standards or terms and conditions of the SoulAdvisor platform. These policies may be changed and updated by SoulAdvisor from time to time.
We encourage reviews on customer service and communication style, and recommend the below when providing a review.
- Quality of Care may include: practitioner demonstrated empathy, respect and took steps to develop trust within the client/practitioner relationship.
- Quality of Service may include: practitioner approachable, friendliness, cleanliness of the venue, accessibility, parking, and ease to locate.
- Communication: were your needs discussed and was an appropriate action taken and/or plan to address agreed, was the overall experience conducted in a professional manner.
- Level of professionalism: Did your appointment run on time, were you made to feel comfortable and safe, payment dealt with appropriately, follow up appointment if required, and did you feel seen or heard in a confidential manner.
- Overall experience “how did this nourish your soul?” Use our 1-5 star rating to give an overall rating on your experience.
By submitting a review you warrant that the review is your own work and based on your own first hand experience. A review must not be abusive, defamatory or disclose personal information about an individual. You consent to SoulAdvisor editing your review for grammar and spelling, to remove references to clinical aspects and other minor changes to conform with SoulAdvisor’s guidelines, terms and policies. However, we will not edit a review in a way that would make it false, misleading or deceptive. Neither will SoulAdvisor selectively publish or edit reviews that could result in a false impression of a treatment or practitioner or misleading or deceptive conduct.
Once you post a review you consent to SoulAdvisor or a practitioner making use of such review in other materials, including making copies or republishing it.
How we moderate reviews
A review can provide useful and relevant information, and it is important to ensure the integrity of all details shared on the platform.
If it is deemed that a review does not meet our community standards, is in violation of our Content Policy or is irrelevant to the reviewer’s experience of SoulAdvisor, we moderate to ensure integrity and trust within our platform.
Each review requires it to be from a personal experience, and if the review is deemed to be biased, abusive, defamatory, has been submitted to cause harm to the reputation of the practitioner with no legitimate basis, or was written without any knowledge or personal experience of the practitioner and the treatment provided, then we would deem this review to be misleading and it would be removed.
Your review must not overstate or exaggerate the effectiveness of a treatment in alleviating a medical condition.
Once submitted, the review will be provided to the practitioner for a right of reply before posting, and this may lead to it being disputed by the practitioner.
This does not mean that SoulAdvisor would not share reviews that may reflect a poor customer experience, however, it does need to meet our Community Standards, Content Policy and be written from a personal experience.
If there is a dispute, to ensure integrity, the SoulAdvisor team will investigate all details provided to ensure they are impartial, and with no ulterior motive and that it meets our policy standards before posting the review to the platform.
The Health Practitioner Regulation National Law in Australia does not allow the use of testimonials to advertise regulated health services or a business that provides a regulated health service. The reason for this is that a testimonial could create an unreasonable expectation of beneficial treatment; could encourage the unnecessary use of a health service and/or could be false, misleading or deceptive or likely to be misleading or deceptive.
According to the Australian Health AHPRA guidelines, testimonials are defined as recommendations or positive statements about the clinical aspects eg. patient stories, patient experiences or success stories. We do not allow testimonials according to this definition and will not approve any review that has reference to any clinical aspects.
For this reason, if your service offering is one of the regulated health services, and the review includes any clinical aspects, these will be removed in part or in whole before approving it to be posted on the platform.