How do I update my insurance policy onto my profile?
As part of the onboarding process you would have provided your current insurance. At all times, we keep this current certificate of insurance uploaded onto your profile.
As your insurance renewal date approaches, we will send notifications to request new details to be provided. You can however, upload your insurance details at any time, and we recommend doing so if conditions have changed.
As outlined in our Terms and Conditions, as a practitioner you are not an employee, agent or independent contractor of SoulAdvisor Pty Ltd. Therefore, SoulAdvisor does not accept any liability for any injury, death, loss or damage caused by the advice or treatment you provide as a practitioner.
Therefore if we do not hold a current insurance policy before it expires, your profile will remain hidden from public display until it is received.
Below are the steps to assist you to upload your insurance details.
Insurance policy upload
1. Go to Dashboard > Profile
2. Click on "Profile" on the left
3. Select Qualification info. This will take you to the area where you can upload your current insurance policy. The first option is “Appropriate Insurance” – click the red edit button on the right
4. Click on calendar on the right hand side to nominate new insurance expiry date. Note, we need both the current document, and the expiry date to accept insurance details.
5. Update the date of expiry of your insurance
6. Press “Submit for review”.
7. Our team will verify details and if all correct, will update your profile with your renewed expiry date.