How do I keep my profile up to date?
Once you are approved, it's important to keep your details up to date. As part of our value of being trustworthy, and in meeting our Community Standards, we are authentic in all our interactions. One way to do this, to the best of your ability, is to ensure your SoulAdvisor profile is accurate and reflects your current situation.
To keep your dashboard up to date
1. Log into your dashboard and check all your details are current.
2. Check your insurance details are up to date, along with any relevant memberships and qualifications. If there are changes, upload the new documents and submit to review. All changes will be verified by the practitioner relationship team before being posted to your profile.
Noting that if a current insurance policy is not received, your profile will be hidden from public display until updated. All other details ie. association memberships, WWCC, etc will signify a "no" until new details are also provided.
3. If you have been qualified in a new therapy, attended a professional development course or created a new service offering, you may like to update this on your profile. With every new therapy or educational qualification, we will follow the same steps within the qualification process to verify and approve.
4. If your service offering relates to the new qualification, then it will need to be approved before adding the service offering. To start the process, upload your qualification, and once approved you can connect this to your service offering.
5. If you need assistance with refreshing your biography, one of our writers may be able to assist. Please contact our team via [email protected] for guidance.
To ensure quality control and maintain the integrity of our SoulAdvisor community, we also conduct periodical reviews of our practitioner profiles. If there are any significant changes, we will be in contact to discuss any remedial action needed.