Relax your spirit, nurture your body and embrace the sacredness of living through your heart.
Situated on top of a small mountain in the middle of lush rainforest, the Jamberoo Abbey is the perfect minimalist environment for going back to nature, recharging from the busyness of life and contemplative reflection.
Women coming together to unwind, relax, rejuvenate and move more deeply in the heart space as we connect to ourselves, our community and the land.
Held across three days and two nights, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- invite the sounds of the frame drum as its resonance connects with your heart space
- dive deep as you are guided through purposeful visualisations, and meditations
- surrender to tolerance, compassion and love in the practice of Metta (loving kindness)
- immerse yourself in a heart restorative journey to deepen your connection to nature
- relax and restore with yoga nidra
- activate the heart with a sound and song journey
- experience being breathed by the surrounding rainforest at sunrise
- start your day with yoga, breathwork, Qigong and movement practices
- collaborating with the spirit of cacao through intention and ritual
- finish our time together with a sacred closing ceremony.
To support true disconnection, this is a completely tech-free retreat with no wifi or phone service available. Note that if you do need reception to stay in touch with loved ones, Jamberoo town is a short 10-minute drive away.
The retreat centre and grounds support periods of quiet reflection, so there will be opportunities for partial silence for those who would like to explore this.
Your retreat pass is all-inclusive of accommodation, nutritional meals, nurturing program activities. We believe that the retreat doesn't stop on the final day, so we are gifting an "At Home Retreat" guide to make the transition home a little lighter.
SoulAdvisor has intentionally set this up as an accessible retreat, accommodation is predominantly self contained accommodation with a mix of double and single bedding. Each space has its own fully equipped kitchen, dining, bathroom and sitting room. Most rooms and cottages have their own verandah and garden/rainforest views. All linen and towels are provided.
Throughout our carefully curated program, we’ve intentionally incorporated time to be alone, time to come together, and time to rejuvenate yourself.
With the retreat dates leading up to the full moon of Taurus on the 7th of November, it is a beautiful time for us to reflect, renew and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. You’ll float away from this retreat feeling lighter, fully present and ready to live a heart-centred life, no matter what comes your way!
We welcome and encourage NDIS participants and carers to join us here at Jamberoo Abbey.